PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
Porky The Poodle Treat & Breakfast Regular/ Adorable Dog Doing Funny Things. Watch how we prepare his Breakfast https://youtu.be/_Fo2C1Esv_Q
Thanks for dropping in!
Dog & Young Puppy Breakfast Biscuits & Treats.
– 1 Cup of Wheat Flour.
– 1 Egg (blended by itself).
– 1/3 Cup of Diced Apples.
– 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.
– Pinch of salt.
– 3 Teaspoons, 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil for the mixture, https://amzn.to/2J7FLMX
o 1 Teaspoon to base the baking pan.
o 1 Teaspoon to apply on top of the cookie dough.
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
– 3-4 Teaspoons of Water 3 to 4 times as needed (include 1 TS water at a time, knead to accomplish dumpling like dough).
– Preheat oven to 350 Degrees then bake for 25-30 minutes.
– 14-16 Deals With and 8-10 Medium-Large Breakfast Biscuits.
– You can use a pizza pan, any large baking tray will do.
– Include all of the dry components together and blend well (no mixing required).
– Include one combined egg, then add the water last as needed (3-4 parts).
– Knead up until dough like texture is attained (similar to dumpling).
– Treats (smaller sized in size)– utilize the teaspoon measuring spoon to mold the treats.
o Place the treats on the baking pan.
– Biscuits (larger in size)– size is based upon your choice. Mold the biscuits and position them on the pan.
– Deals with and the biscuits must have spacing in between them.
– Bake for 12-15 minutes.
– Turn both the deals with & biscuits over.
– Bake the other side for another 12-15 minutes.
– Let cool for 30 minutes.
– Shop in a large zip lock bag and instantly shop. The zip lock bag should remain open at all times in the refrigerator. The service life has to do with 2-4 weeks for us.
We hope you delight in and don’t forget to subscribe!
Love constantly, The Jacksons.
YouTube Channel: Way Of Life Creations By the Jacksons.
Music By: Airport Lounge – Disco Ultralounge and Toe Jam Diamond Ortiz.
Please read our disclaimer:.
We are not accredited or practicing professionals in the medical field. We are not physicians, nutritional expert, psychologist, and so on. All videos published on our YouTube channel are based upon our personal opinion and experiences.
Please consult your doctor or health care expert prior to starting any program, dishes, ideas, guidance, and so on, in order to determine if it is precise and healthy for you. This relates to all posts via Facebook, Twitter, Instragam & YouTube, you would like to try.
Please do not begin any of my physical fitness programs, diet plan, etc, if your physician or healthcare service provider recommends you versus it. We will not be held responsible. All visitors enjoying are at their own threat.
If you have any questions, please do not think twice to ask us.